... but I stopped. Now I'm a dad, and may blog again...

Monday, April 12, 2010

This is the first blog post.

This is the first post in an sudden push at becoming a professional illustrator/artist. Fed up of the constant background dread of menial work. What if I have to spend the rest of my life working shit boring under-paid jobs, and can never be proud of my achievements. What if I can never afford to travel or get married or have kids or buy a house.

I'll be re-doing my myspace page; remember that thing? It's like facebook except no one uses it. It's just full of people spamming other spammers. But never mind that - at least I will have a space here and there to display my art.

Then I'll send off these postcards I had made to people who hire artists, email as many as possible - do what ever it is that artists and illustrators are supposed to do to try to make it. And I'll write as much about it here as I can bare to do.

Good luck, Kevin. Live long and prosper, lol.

No comments: