... but I stopped. Now I'm a dad, and may blog again...

Monday, January 23, 2012

504: So I turned 'round to him...

So anyway, he turned 'round to me and said you can't turn 'round to me and tell me I can't go in there, and I turned 'around to him and said I can turn 'round to whoever I want and say what ever I want, and he turned 'round to me and said yeah, and I can turn 'round to whoever I want. I turned 'round to him and said this isn't getting us anywhere. And he turned 'round to me and said yeah, we're just going 'round and 'round in circles.

After hearing enough of this circular conversation I turned around to the both of them and said you can't turn 'round to him while he's turning 'round to you if, at the same time, he's turning 'round to me to tell me to keep my fucking nose out, but as I turn around to you and he turns around to me, we both either meet in the middle or run the risk of ending up back to back, or one or the other of us giving our back to the other. That way or the other madness lies. So when I turn around to you, don't turn around to me because one or both of us is likely to get lost or end up speaking to the wrong person.

So if someone turns 'round to you and starts telling you about someone who turned 'round to them and told them something and nothing about someone who turned 'round to them, I'm not joking. These things do happen, or so a bloke turned around and told me. It was quite a surprise; I've got to admit I was somewhat taken aback. So I turned 'round to him and said woah mate, watch it, and he turned around to me and said soz mate, no worries. So you see there was a happy ending.

He turned around to me...

No comments: